ODI recognizes it’s moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment for all its employees and clients.
For 33 years, “Commitment to Safety” has been a value rather than a priority.
– Anabella Perez / Safety Officer
ODI has established measurable objectives and positive results to ensure a continued improvement intended at elimination of work-related injury and illness linked to a continuing education of our workforce. Our team of safety professionals is a group of highly skilled and experienced safety instructors who are passionate about their health and safety work. Their main goal is to make and keep our workplaces safe. Our Safety Training Program is designed and instructed in English and Spanish ensuring proper understanding of ODI’s safety values. We can reach a 100% training rate due to an ongoing flexible delivery training options and a combination of ‘in-house’ and independent safety instructors.
- Guarantee compliance with Federal and State requirements and current industry standards;
- Provide and maintain a Safety Program and high quality equipment;
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision to its managers, superintendents, and its employees to ensure their health and safety all year long.
- Ensuring employees participate in the decision making processes of new safety equipment, AHA, and topic that will impact their workplace health and safety;
- Undertake hazard identification, risk assessment and initiate hazard control, as required, on all its job sites and facilities.
- Monitor and regularly review its health and safety management systems to ensure that they comply with requirements; and
- Provide on line resources to meet health and safety training to out of State locations.